How to make a Facebook story with songs and lyrics is really simple. But if you are still confused, you can listen to the tutorial in this article.
Like the Instagram app, Facebook users can now add songs to their stories or stories. That’s because the Facebook application has also now released a music feature in its story.
We can also upload stories at will by adding background music. Music or songs can be selected as desired.
The backsound provided is also free, so it can be used freely. And not only music, we can also add song lyrics to the created story.
Later the photos or videos uploaded in the story will be cooler because the appropriate music is added.
Unfortunately, some users still don’t know how to use the music feature in this Facebook story. It’s understandable because this feature is still relatively new, guys.
Well, if you are still confused about how to add music to your Facebook story, please read carefully one by one the steps below.
How to Create a Facebook Story with Songs and Lyrics
The following is the procedure for creating a Facebook story with songs and lyrics that are guaranteed to be easy, so that all users can try this feature smoothly.
- The first step, open the Facebook application on your device.
- Then, click Create Story, which is at the top of the feed.
- Next, click Music and a row of hit songs will appear that you can choose as you wish.
- There is a search feature that can be used to find the song you mean. Just type the title or the name of the singer and the application will display it.
- If you want to display the lyrics of the music, select the song with the LIRIK label next to it.
- Once you’ve selected a song, you can select the featured clip from the song by sliding the slider left or right.
- You can also select the selected music display style by clicking as shown below.
- Click Done when you have determined where the lyrics will be displayed.
- The next stage is still the editing process, you can add the background as you wish. It can also be from your phone gallery.
- You can also do other editing by using the available tools, such as adding text, locations, stickers, marking people, effects, and many others.
- The position of the song lyrics can also be changed by sliding it up, down, left, or right
- Click Share to directly share it to your Facebook story
How to add music to your Facebook story with a picture
By making photos and music on facebook stories. Then our Facebook account story status will look more attractive. Well for friends facebook users who are interested in this way. Then my friend can immediately see the method below!!
- Make sure you have installed the videoshow application on your android phone. If not, then you have to install it first
- After the application has been installed, then my friend opens the application. Select Edit Video Then please, my friend, choose one of the photos that you want to give music to
- Well, if you have, you will be shown as below. Select Settings > change the duration as desired
- Then on the choice of theme, please, my friend, choose as you wish. But here we choose no theme only
- Next, my friend can enter the music of the song. Please, my friend, select the music you want to input
- After that my friend can adjust the volume of the music song. If you have selected Export > Save to Gallery
- Please select the quality HD Mode and wait until the process is complete. Then the photo will be saved to the gallery. Finally, my friend can upload the photo to Facebook stories
How’s that easy? Please try yourself how to create a Facebook story with the songs and lyrics described above. Hope it is useful.