Before Instagram Stories, WhatsApp Status, and similar services, Snapchat was the pioneer of social media for sharing temporary photos or videos. The absence of other social media offering similar features made Snapchat the sole player in this trend and dominate the market. You may also be one of those Snapchat users who have been using their service since it was first launched. However, due to the growing number of competitors, many Snapchat users have also switched to other apps and deleted their Snapchat accounts. Are you one of those users?
Whatever your reason, this article will help you to permanently delete your Snapchat account on android. Let’s see the steps:
- Go to page https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account from a web browser. You cannot delete your account directly through the Snapchat app. If you don’t have a PC, you can also use the browser on your phone.
- Enter your account username and password.
- Check the box to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Click Log in.
- Again, enter your account username and password. At the bottom, click the Delete my account option.
- Finished! Your Snapchat account has been deactivated. You will get a confirmation email to the registered email from the Snapchat team.
- It’s worth noting that Snapchat will store your data for 30 days, just in case you change your mind.
- If that happens, you can still login to your account and it will automatically reactivate your Snapchat account.
- After the 30 day period has elapsed, your account will be permanently deleted immediately.
- Open your browser, then go to the page Snapchat.com.
- Select the Support menu, which is under the Community category.
- Select the My Account & Settings option.
- Select Account Information.
- Select Delete My Account.
- Go to the given link.
- Then, follow the same steps as the first method.