Jeera rice is a delicious dish that can be cooked with different spices and vegetables. It is often served as an accompaniment to main dishes like biryani or kebabs, but you could also make it for dinner on its own! The best part about jeera rice is how easy it is to make- this blog post will show you step by step instructions on how to prepare your favourite Indian dish.
- Add 2 tablespoons of ghee to a pot
- Add 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Add 3 cups of long grain rice and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Next, add 2 cups of water or vegetable broth to the pot. Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat, then cover and reduce the heat to low for 15 minutes or until all liquid has been absorbed.