How to make pancakes without eggs – Want to try the simplest pancakes, but the taste and texture are still the champion? It’s time for you to feel the pleasure of pancakes without eggs.
How to make it very easy and the ingredients are not complicated. This sweet dish is perfect for breakfast and an afternoon snack.
For Sweet Couple who are allergic to eggs and want to try pancakes, don’t worry. You can still taste the deliciousness of pancakes without eggs.
What are you waiting for? Come on, start being creative in your own kitchen with this super delicious eggless pancake recipe.
How to make pancakes without eggs
Eggless Pancake Recipe Ingredients
Prepare the following materials:
Main Ingredients for Pancake Dough
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 125 ml of liquid milk
- 1 sachet of sweet chocolate condensed milk
- Refined sugar to taste or to taste
- 1 pack of messes
Eggless Pancake Recipe Cookware
Prepare the following tools:
How to Make Eggless Pancakes
- Prepare a frying pan on the stove. Heat margarine until melted. Set aside.
- Prepare the container. Add flour, melted margarine, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and baking powder. Stir all ingredients until smooth and mixed.
- Add a little milk until the mixture is not too thick, but make sure not to be too runny.
- Heat the Teflon on the stove. Spread a little margarine. Pour in the pancake batter. Cook over low heat until the pancake batter is brown.
- Remove and transfer pancakes to a plate.
- Time to add the toppings. Pour the sweetened condensed milk chocolate over the pancakes. Sprinkle sugar and messes according to taste.
Pancakes are ready to eat! Even if you don’t use eggs, the taste is still delicious and guaranteed to make you addicted.
Come on, try your own eggless pancake recipe and prove the enjoyment. Don’t forget to also try other pancake recipes, namely chocolate banana pancakes and chocolate cheese pancakes .